Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kid-Friendly Vancouver

Getting Annabel to carry at least some of  her own luggage!
I can't believe another month has flown by. We've been busy travelling, and it sure is a whole new experience with a wee one in tow. Let's just say that travelling light and winging it have become less...um, feasible. But it's so much fun to take in the world through the eyes of a babe! This summer, we had a short visit to Richmond and Vancouver, and I flew with Annabel on my own for the first time. I'm happy to report we did splendidly! (And she also did amazingly well on our long-haul flights to Maui a couple of weeks ago; this kid is born to travel!)

It was our second visit to Van, and this time around, she was a bit older and more ready to explore. That meant even more fun! Have a boo at my picks for kid-friendly spots in Vancouver at BCLiving.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment